Thursday, April 3, 2008

Comparison between life in Malaysia and Australia~~

What I miss about Malaysia:
  1. Yummy and cheap food
  2. Cheaper stuffs so that i do not have to be thrifting as i have to in Aus..if not converting, is fine, when convert, really headache lo..hehe - eg, if in malaysia, sure will get the best brand for that particular food product, while in aus, always aim for those cheaper brand...hehe
  3. Driving!!!! I miss my car...the most frequent transport i take in aus is the bus, tram and bus no 11. haha..
  4. My lovely home which consists of my dearest family
  5. My dear friends
  6. A lot of them~~~

Reasons for I enjoy my study life in Australia:

  1. broaden my experiences and help me to gain insights about studying in another culture
  2. nice environment (for me, it is like a haven of peace and tranquility, My campus and the apartment are located at the suburbs, so i feel that i am so close to the nature. everyday can listen to the bird chirpings and is freshed with rejuvenating air...)
  3. more freedom, hehe..as i do not have curfew over here..(p/s: back in malaysia, my dad sets a curfew which i hv to be home before 11pm, anyway, i am still an obedient daughter, hehe:p)
  4. more flexible class schedule compare to previous studies: i only have class from wed to fri (Wed: 12-2pm, 4-5pm, Thurs: 9-1pm, Fri: 9-12pm, 2-4pm) haha..so happy mann...then the rest of the days i can have fun...outings with friends will usually be held on weekend,then my church activities also will be on weekend, so life in weekend is quite content for me..hehe.
  5. is able to explore around the city and some attractions in adelaide..i love outings~~~^_^
  6. A lot more....

No comments: