Thursday, March 20, 2008

Emo~~~

Is 12.17am right now, still preparing for my forensic psychology lecture tmr...lots of readings - electronic journal of 45 PAGES, textbook and another book...don't plan to study the other book after reading the ant-like words in the electronic journal, while the textbook is so much more comfortable to read when compared to the journal...hehe..overall, the health psychology class today is quite alright, i love the practical as it won't take that long and today we watched an educational video on night shift workers. I love watching movie...hehe....anyway, don't know why a sense of sadness suddenly hits me out of sudden, is that because didn't manage to chat with someone whom i used to chat usually???don't really know the reason behind.....recently actually found that chatting has a boosting effect on my mood as yesterday actually felt quite down in the middle of night, but suddenly felt so much better right after chatting and having video cam through skype with some friends...really misss my dear friends and family in Malaysia.....anyway..shall get rid of my emo thoughts now and continue with my readings...Gambateh, Grace Gan, You can overcome it!!!! ^_^

No comments: