Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Autumn is here~~


hoho..so glad that finally autumn is here as i can get rid of the hot spell here...The UV here is so strong that within 1 month here, i hv getting so much darker than before...and it has even promoted a new habit on me, apply sunscreen lotion on hands before i go out every day.....so far life over here is quite alright, have attended three church service so far...really thanks God for His arrangement on getting people to fetch me to church..appreciate Him and wing sun who always fetch me to church service in the city...for me, i really like this sem as i only have 3 days of class per week which is from wed to fri, so i would have few days consecutively to finish up my assignments or have fun!!! hehe...anyway..really feel that time is flying fast....just realized that i have been here for almost a month...So soon that i wil be back to Malaysia soon..my dear homeland ^_^ (ps: Attached photo is the photo taken during city outing with my church friends)

No comments: