Saturday, March 8, 2008

New life, New beginning~~~

hey ya..ladies and gentlemen, finally i have my first blog over here.....shall update with my lovely friends in malaysia about what i have encountered in Adelaide so far...eheheeh...actully is kind of lazy to write a blog.. since michelle requested for it, i "approved" it..hehe..Michelle, see..u have such a great influence on me..feel touch or not??hehe..erm..have been here for three weeks....class has just started on last wed...the education system here is slightly difference..they encourage the students to be more self-directed..I am taking 4 subjects for this sem : Health Psychology, Forensic Psychology, Effective Communication and Counselling foundation. I love my effective communication classs...it is so unique and interesting..they use the principal of drama to teach us and to equip us with the skills necessary to become an effective communicator. for the first class, we were required to get up to the stage, then did some physical exercises which can improve our voice, tone, stuffs like that...for this class, the lecture is 1 hour, while the practical is 2 hours..that is so fun man...Whereas for my forensic class, i really need to improve my listening skills as my lecturer really talks very fast..must pay full attention to get what she said...haha..

Have found a great accomodation in my first week here..is a double-storey 2 bedroom apartment which is located at strategic place (super near to my campus, less than 5mins walking distance, hurray!!!) guess what...this apartment is quite new and everything is in white..haha. love it...my place is about 15mins away from the city if taking bus...at here, bus has become my transport..hehe..miss driving a lot....anyway..cars here really very cheap weh..2000 dollar can get a second hand car already..cool oh???

I have been really enjoying adelaide for the last two weeks as class havent start yet, we kept travelling around certain attractions with friends..those places are glenelg beach, victor harbor, botanic garden...really enjoy the victor harbor tour which is organized by my uni..really a memorabe trip for me..hv uploaded lots of pic on facebook as friendster doesn't allow me to upload photo, omgggg.....oh yea, we have attended some big events in adelaide as well, the Fringe festival, the festival of arts...that's really a totally new experience..then yesterday we went for the uni party which is held at starbar..haha..first time to bar..hehe...Due to this, Jon sern and peggy kept on saying that want to have a make over on me..i wanted to wear the clothes i wear to uni usually...but then both of them really gone crazy when heard me said that...then the night before that, they kept on dressing me up, make me feel like i am going for a blind date or prom like that..haha..finally i went to the club with spagetthi with pant and high heel..really hard to walk with high heel man...when jon sern saw the way i walk with high heel, he even suggested me to watch a movie entitled "my fair lady" if not mistaken...oh, one more thing, at first he even want to confiscate my bag..then i just like yelled at him " hey jon, i have already sacrificed to wear like this, now please don't take away the bag which can provide me a sense of security from me,k!!!!! hahaha, then he really speechless, have to let me bring along the bag..just to clarify, the bag is not the converse bag, if it is, both of them wont want to walk with me,hahaha..i really sound long-winded here..shall stop writing right now..hehe..^_^

1 comment:

Michelle Zyenn Teh said...

hahahahha good girl good girl! :p blog more k? put more pictures for us to see! :)